Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Your KEY to bookkeeping
Whether it’s the affordability of an asset purchase, finding ways to cut costs, assessing the overall health of your business, or needing to provide statements to the IRS, I'm here to help you. Major reasons that I am an excellent choice for helping you with you on your business books:
- Prompt Communication because I care about you time.
- Customer Care to build trust and long-lasting relationships.
- Financial Education to help understand and master your finances.
Peak Package - Monthly Bookkeeping
- Bank feed and reconciliation for bank accounts and credit card accounts every month
- Dedicated email address for monthly clients to ask questions & get advice
- Entry of sales invoices and sales receipts
- Entry of bills, expenses, and checks
- Overall maintenance and upkeep of QuickBooks Online company file
- Classifying of transactions as appropriate
- Preparation of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, AND Cash Flow Statement
- 1 monthly 45-minute consult with Manuel Mattz to ask questions & review financial statements
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Payroll Management services in partnership with the Gusto payroll platform - Starting at $39/month plus $6/month/employee.
Use the Bookkeeping Calculator below for an approximate QUOTE.
Más de Manuel Mattz
I am a Hoopa Valley Tribal member and a Yurok Tribal descendent. I am also a Bill & Melinda Gates Scholar Alumni and a Wi’aasal (Great Oak) Future Leaders Scholar Alumni. I work in the Tribal Planning Department for the Hoopa Valley Tribe, and I am fascinated with accounting and finance.
My experience involves accomplishments such as:
- Produced, at CEO's request, financial statements using QuickBooks online according to GAAP principles.
- Successfully applied for and received more than $60,000.00 from the Payroll Protection Program for PYT Funds, Inc.
- Created a brief but informative article for the Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute on Exxon Mobil selling $4.5 billion in assets to Var Energi AS in Norway.
- Managed and reported on over $200k in grants for the Hoopa Valley Tribe.
- Maintained the books and produced financial statements for both a small veteran nonprofit organization and a minority-owned small logging business using QuickBooks Online.
Classified over 25 transactions per month. Created a comprehensive stakeholder report for CEO and company investors outlining the company's achievements and upcoming objectives. Processed a high volume of time sensitive and confidential material for PYT Funds, Inc.
I am pursuing a BS in Finance (exp. October 2021) at Southern New Hampshire University. After completing school at SNHU, I aim to work towards a MS in Accounting at Indiana University.
In my free time, I love to read science-fiction and fantasy books, play the piano (especially Frank Sinatra songs), take time out of my work to spend it with my family, writing in my journal every week, and dedicating time to serve on local governing boards and committees.
I aim to help people with finances and collaborate with underrepresented businesses on their bookkeeping. I look forward to building a long-term relationship and tackling your company books with you. ¡Muchas gracias! (Many thanks!)