Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Your KEY to bookkeeping
Whether it’s the affordability of an asset purchase, finding ways to cut costs, seeing the overall health of your business, or needing to provide statements to the IRS, I'm here to help you. Major reasons that I am an excellent choice for helping you with you on your business books:
- Prompt Communication because I care about you time.
- Customer Care to build trust and long-lasting relationships.
- Financial Education to help understand and master your finances.
Fundamental Books - Monthly Bookkeeping
- Bank feed and reconciliation for bank accounts and credit card accounts every month
- Dedicated email address for monthly clients to ask questions & get advice
- Entry of sales invoices and sales receipts
- Entry of bills, expenses, and checks
- Overall maintenance and upkeep of QuickBooks Online company file
- Classifying of transactions as appropriate
- Preparation of Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- 1 monthly 45-minute consult with Manuel Mattz to ask questions & review financial statements
Use the Bookkeeping Calculator below for an approximate QUOTE.
Más de Manuel Mattz
I am a Bill & Melinda Gates Scholar Alumni and a Wi’aasal (Great Oak) Future Leaders Scholar Alumni. I work in the Tribal Planning Department for the Hoopa Valley Tribe, and I am fascinated with accounting and finance.
My experience involves accomplishments such as:
- Maintained and researched over 25 company profiles on the Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute website for investor and key stakeholders usage.
- Assisted in applying and received about $1m from the State for Electric Vehicle Charger projects.
- Coordinated 12 census workers when distributing official census surveys to all +1,000 homes in Hoopa, CA and achieved a 100 percent response rate for the Hoopa Valley Tribe.
- Managed and reported on over $200,000 in grants for the Hoopa Valley Tribe.
- Maintained the books and produced financial statements for both a small veteran nonprofit organization and a minority-owned small logging business using QuickBooks Online.
I am also extremely proud of winning the competitive Gates Millennium Scholarship back in 2013. I was 1 out 1000 people chosen for the award from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. This figure gets more impressive when we consider that there was roughly 50,000 applicants for the scholarship--on average annually (Jacobson, 2016).
I am pursuing a BS in Finance (exp. October 2021) at Southern New Hampshire University. After completing school at SNHU, I aim to work towards a MS in Personal Financial Planning at the Kaplan College for Financial Planning.
In my free time, I love to read science-fiction and fantasy books, play the piano (especially Frank Sinatra songs), take time out of my work to spend it with my family, writing in my journal every week, and dedicating time to serve on local governing boards and committees.
I aim to help people with finances and collaborate with businesses on their bookkeeping. I look forward to building a long-term relationship and tackling your company books with you. ¡Muchas gracias! (Many thanks!)
Jacobson, W. (2016). Two Lompoc High students to receive Gates scholarships. https://lompocrecord.com/news/local/education/two-lompoc-high-students-to-receive-gates-scholarships/article_ee03bfa4-07fa-5ef1-8c76-ce18de19394e.html